Michael Hedges

Michael Hedges

Updated
Wow! This guy's acoustic playing was just off the charts in my book. What an innovator and deeply emotional player. Every note just drops into your soul and takes you on such a passion ride..... First time listeners, just...
Read more
Pat Metheny

Pat Metheny

Updated
My absolute favorite Jazz Guitar player. I don't really think of Pat's music as just Jazz because he has so many dynamics in his music that just go way beyond the Jazz realm. I was first introduced to him by my second...
Read more
Steve Morse

Steve Morse

Updated
What can I say, Simply beautiful in everything he does. Besides his rock/blues/classical/bluegrass styles his country style playing is so overlooked and influenced me to pursue that sound. I just love his aggressive passion...
Read more
Gary Moore

Gary Moore

Updated
Major influence on my playing. Probably my favorite player for solo's. He has such a passion in his playing that runs right through me. Check out Corridors Of Power for his early stuff. We want Moore is a great live album,...
Read more
Somebody Is Coming Soon!

Somebody Is Coming Soon!

Updated
Read more
Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson

Updated
Eric Johnson has been such a major influence on my playing. I remember being at Berklee College and I had this small black and white TV set and I just couldn't dial anything but static, then all of a sudden this show comes...
Read more
David Grissom

David Grissom

Updated
Looking for something Big for your ear's? Check out David Grissom. One of my biggest influences over the year's on the guitar. It all started with John Mellencamp's record Whenever We Wanted. The first song with that big...
Read more
Mark Lettieri

Mark Lettieri

Updated
Check out the funkiest guy around! Mark Lettieri is crushing the grooves on his new record Deep: The Baritone Sessions Vol. 2. This will be on all weekend......
Read more